Saturday, March 9, 2019

Di's Digi Stamps "Rose Bloom Bunny"



Welcome back to Robin's Crafting Nest!


Today I have this adorable image from Di's Digi Stamps called "Rose Bloom Bunny".
I thought this image was just too cute.  I decided to change it up 
a little from my normal colors and use yellow for the roses.  It adds a bright
color and helps the bunny to stand out a little more.  I love that he is
holding roses! Since roses come in so many different colors you can
change them to be used for so many different types of cards.

I think I will be using him as an Easter Card this year.




Copic Markers Used:

Bunny: E30, E33, E35, E37
Roses: Y11, Y13, Y15, Y17
Leaves: YG03, YG17, YG21, YG67

Shopping List:


I hope you will join us at Passionate Paper Creations and Friends Facebook group
for lots of great inspiration from our sponsors.  We also host giveaways in the 
group and have discounts from our sponsors like Di's Digi Stamps
so I hope to see you there.

Thanks for visiting!

No comments:

Post a Comment