Tuesday, February 19, 2019

Make It Crafty "Flower Border Arrangement"




Welcome back to Robin's Crafting Nest!

Today I am sharing a beautiful image from Make It Crafty.  It is called
Flower Border Arrangement.  I love that you can use this image and then
stamp what ever sentiment you want into the middle.  I used with
love from the Altenew Garden Hydrangea stamp set.  You can use multiple
colors for the flowers but today I decided to stick with my Red Violet
Copic Marker family.



Copic Markers Used:

Leaves: G21, G24, G28, YG21, YG03, YG17, YG67
Flowers: RV11, RV14, RV17, RV19, RV69

Shopping List:


Make it Crafty is our sponsor of the week over at Passionate 
Paper Creations and Friends Facebook page.  Come join us for more
inspiration and a special deal from Make It Crafty.

Thanks for visiting!

2 comments: