Monday, March 26, 2018

Whimsy Stamps Valerie's Spring Rain




Welcome back to Robin's Crafting Nest!


Today I decided to work with a little bit of yellow and orange.  These are 
not colors I usually gravitate towards so it was fun to try something new.  
I felt the yellow rain coat and boots and an orange umbrella would be 
prefect on this adorable image from Whimsy Stamps!  
The image is called Valerie's Spring Rain.  I had some fun card stock
from Colorbok in Yellow and Orange and thought that it would go 
perfect with this card.  I hope you like it.




Copic Markers Used:

Skin: E50, E51, E21, E11, E93
Hair: E31, E33, E35, E47
Jacket and Boots: Y11, Y13, Y15, Y18
Pants: B93, B95, B97
Umbrella: Y32, Y35, Y38, C1, C3
Bench: E31, E33, E35, E47
Cat: E00, Y32, Y35, Y38, E31, E33, E35, E47

Shopping List:

Tombow MONO Adhesive

Entering into Whimsy Inspiration Challenge


To see more cards using Whimsy Stamps come and join us a Passionate Paper Creations and Friends Facebook page!  We have lots of fun and awesome cards to share.

Thanks for visiting!

4 comments:

  1. Such a pretty card and design, I love all the yellow it makes me think of springtime and sunshine. This is just perfect for our Whimsy Stamps 'Anything Goes (104)’challenge this month. Thank you for sharing and joining in with the fun this month, and good luck. Hugs Janine DT xx

    ReplyDelete
  2. Great design, I’ve never tried these kinds of cards, thanks for joining us at.Whimsy Stamps Challenge

    ReplyDelete