Tuesday, March 27, 2018

Whimsy Stamps Himalayan Poppy



Welcome back to Robin's Crafting Nest!


I really love to color flowers! You can do so much with flowers because they 
come in so many different colors, shapes and textures.  When I saw the 
Himalayan Poppy image from Whimsy Stamps I knew it was one I 
could have some fun with.  Himalayan Poppies are pretty cool, they have 
great texture on their petals and come in blues and purples.  
I worked on blending the blue and purple together to come up with some
 beautiful flowers.  I hope you like them.





Copic Markers Used: 

B12, B14, B16, B18
V01, V05, V06, V09
YG21, YG03, YG17, YG67 YR16


Shopping List:


To see more beautiful cards made with Whimsy Stamps images please join us a Passionate Paper Creations and Friends Facebook Group.

Thanks for visiting!

4 comments:

  1. Stunning colour combo and colouring! I love everything about this card! Thank you for sharing it in our challenge at Whimsy Stamps

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love the colour blending on the flowers, thanks for joining us at.Whimsy Stamps Challenge

    ReplyDelete