Monday, March 25, 2019

Whimsy Stamps "Fistful of Flowers"




Welcome back to Robin's Crafting Nest!

Isn't she just the sweetest little girl?  I just love this image so much.
It is called "Fistful of Flowers" and she is from Whimsy Stamps.
I can just picture her running through a field of flowers and
trying to pick as many as she can hold.  Reminds me of my daughter
when she was little and running through our yard with bare feet.





Copic Markers Used:

Skin: E50, E51, E21
Hair: E33, E35, E37, E39
Shirt: V12, V15, V17, YG03, YG91
Pants: B21, B24, B26
Leaves and Grass: YG03, YG91, YG93, YG95
Flowers: RV02, RV91, Y32


Shopping List:

Sizzix Big Shot Plus Magnetic Platform


I hope you love Fistful of Flowers as much as I do.  Join us for additional
inspiration from all of our sponsors at Passionate Paper Creations and Friends
Facebook Group.  Hope to see you soon.


Thanks for visiting!

No comments:

Post a Comment