Monday, March 12, 2018

FaeryInk African Violets Fairy




Welcome back to Robin's Crafting Nest!

I am back this week with another beauty from Faery Ink Designs.

I love Fairies and Flowers and this image provides stunning examples of both.  Today I 
am using the image African Violets Fairy from Faery Ink Designs.
African Violets are so beautiful and come is so many different colors.  

I was going for something similar to a Rebel Splatter Kake African Violet which looks like the picture below.


I love how the fairy is hiding amongst the violets trying to blend in with the surroundings but she still stands out.  I really enjoyed coloring this image.





Copic Colors Used:

Skin: E50, E51, E21, E11
Hair: Y21, YR23, Y19, YR24, E34
Wings and Dress: R81, R83, R85
Flowers: Y19, R81, R83, R85
Leaves: YG93, YG95, YG97, YG99

Shopping List:



I hope you will join us at Passionate Paper Creations and Friends Facebook Group.  We 
have so much to share and special discounts from our sponsors.

Thanks for visiting!

No comments:

Post a Comment