Tuesday, March 13, 2018

Faery Ink Shy Rose Fae Fairy



Welcome back to Robin's Crafting Nest!

Today I am sharing another beauty from Faery Ink Designs!

I just love this image, the Fairy is so lovely.  The image name is Shy Rose Fae Fairy.
Her wings and the rose were so fun to color.  I wanted to go with colors
that were bright and cheery.  Bright pink and peachy orange felt like the
perfect colors for the rose and her wings.  I decided to use the sentiment
Lovely Friend from Power Poppy's Loving Tulips stamp set.




Copic Markers Used:

Skin: E50, E51, E21, E11
Hair: E13, E15, E19, E18
Shirt: BG75, BG78
Rose and Wings: YR000, YR00, YR02, RV02, RV04


Shopping list:

Faery Ink "Shy Rose Fae Fairy"
Power Poppy "Loving Tulips"
Fancy Squares and Little Things Dies
Momento Ink "Teal Zeal"
Copic Markers
Tombow MONO Adhesive
3D Foam Squares


I hope you like the image I used from Faery Ink.  To see more wonderful cards using their images please join us at Passionate Paper Creations and Friends Facebook Group.  We hope to see you there.


Thanks for visiting!

No comments:

Post a Comment