Monday, August 27, 2018

Ching-Chow Kuik Autumn Blessing


Welcome back to Robin's Crafting Nest!

Today I would like to share with you a company that I am coloring for the first time
Ching-Chou Kuik digital Stamps made this beautiful image called Autumn Blessing.
She is absolutely gorgeous and really fun to color.  I decided I wanted her dress
to be really sparkly and flashy.  I underpainted the red with my copic markers
then to add the sparkle I used my at you Spica pens in several different colors.
I just added tiny dots all over her dress to give the impression of sequins. I 
really love how she turned out and I can't wait to purchase some more images from
Ching-Chou Kuik digital stamps. I added some beautiful flowers from I Am Roses!




Copic Markers Used:

Skin: E50, E51, E21, E11
Hair: E21, E25, E29
Dress: R32, R35, R37, R39
Flowers: Y19, G28, V28

Copic at you Spica Pens Used:

00 Clear
03 Red
11 Gold
21 Lipstick
22 Garnet

6 comments:

  1. Your card is beautiful! I love Ching-Chou Kuik

    Hugs,
    Chriss

    ReplyDelete
  2. What a gorgeous image!! I love how you embellished with the flowers!! Thanks for joining us at I Am Roses!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Wow! Stunning creation Robin. Love it! I love the sparkles. I need to buy some of those. They really do look like sequins all over her dress. Thanks for sharing Robin. Fabulous coloring and creation! Have a wonderful day! Hugs, Gloria

    https://purpleglocreations.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete