Monday, January 21, 2019

Kinda Cute "Valentine's Lizard"




Welcome back to Robin's Crafting Nest

Can't believe it has taken me this long into the new year to post a card.  I
am sharing a Valentines Day card today using this adorable image
by Patricia Alvarez.  Patricia is the designer for Kinda Cute Stamps.  I am using
Valentine's Lizard today because I thought he was so cute.




Copic Markers Used:

Lizard: V05, V06, V09, G03, G07, YG21
Valentine: R21, R22, R24, BG13, BG32, BG34
Flowers: V06, G03, R21, YG21
Sky: BG10, BG000
Grass: G03

Prismacolor Pencils Used:

Grass Green, Apple Green, Chartreuse
Mulberry, Dahlia Purple, Pink
Pale Vermilion, Light Aqua, Aquamarine

Shopping List:


I hope you come and join us at Passionate Paper Creations and Friends.
We have lots of amazing sponsors like Kinda Cute who provide amazing deals.

Thanks for visiting!



No comments:

Post a Comment