Monday, September 17, 2018

Power Poppy Love One Another



Welcome back to Robin's Crafting Nest!


I think I have mentioned this before but I love to color flowers.  Any kind of flowers.
I love that there are so many options with colors and textures that you can do with 
flower petals and flower leaves.  Some of my favorite flower images are created by
Marcella Hawley at Power Poppy.  She comes up with the most beautiful arrangements.
Today I am coloring the "Love One Another" digital stamp set by Power Poppy.
I just love the irises and tulips together in this arrangement.  The color possibilities are endless.
I also love the adorable bugs that have been added to the image as well.  The luna moth and
the luna moth caterpillar were really fun to color.  I can't believe that weird 
looking caterpillar becomes such a beautiful moth.




Copic Markers Used:

Iris: V01, V04, V05, V09, Y11
Tulips: RV30, RV32, RV34
Leaves: YG03, YG17
Luna Moth: G40, G43, BG10, E25
Luna Moth Caterpillar: G40, G43, YG21, E25
Bug: R05

Shopping List:


Come join us at Passionate Paper Creations and Friends facebook group for
lots of inspiration and discounts to our sponsors.  Thank you Power Poppy
for being our sponsor of the week.

Thanks for visiting!

No comments:

Post a Comment