Saturday, May 12, 2018

Whimsy Stamps - Cottage Garden



Welcome back to Robin's Crafting Nest!

What is better then relaxing in the garden on a spring day?  Absolutely nothing!

I am slowly adding to my garden every year and this image is a great
inspiration on what I hope mine will look like someday.  I love that flowers
and trees come in so many colors and textures you can really make
your space into a work of art.

I am using this beautiful image from DoveArt Studios available through Whimsy Stamps.
The image is called Cottage Garden.  I used a lot of different Copic Markers to color
this image today but really you could use just a few and it would come out just as
stunning!  I have been doing a lot of work in my garden and hopefully it won't be
raining this weekend so I can add some gladiolus bulbs to my garden beds
for another dose of color.  Being in the garden is so relaxing!





Copic Markers Used:

Swing: Y15, Y38
Sky: B0000, B000, B00, B01
Trees: E35, E37, G24, G28, G29
Swing: Y15, Y38
Flowers:V05, V06, V09, RV02, RV06, RV09, R37, R39, Y38
Grass: YG91, YG93, YG95, YG97, YG99
Leaves and bushes: YG21, YG03, YG17, YG67
Rocks and shadows: C1, C3, C5
Stepping stones: E00, E01, E33, C1, C3
Bricks: E13, E17, E19


Shopping List

Whimsy Stamps "Cottage Garden"
Copic Markers
Tombow MONO Adhesive
3D Pop Up Squares


Whimsy Stamps is the sponsor of the Weekend at Passionate Paper Creations and Friends.
Join us for special discounts and giveaways.

Thanks for visiting!

No comments:

Post a Comment