Tuesday, July 4, 2017

C.C. Designs Rockabilly Gals

Welcome back to Robin's Crafting Nest.  Happy Fourth of July!

For my second card of the C.C. Designs sponsor week I used one of the stamps from C.C. Designs new release Roberto's Rascals Rockabilly Gals Rubber Stamp Set.  She is just adorable and can be used for so many cards.  All the gals in this set are amazing and such fun to color.

On this one I used my Basic Pierced Ovals Dies from Creative Basics.




Here are the Copic Markers I used to color my image

Skin: E50, E51, E21, E11
Hair: E41, E42, E43, Y19, Y21
Shirt: RV04, RV06, RV09, RV63
Pants: YG05, YG06, YG07, YG09

I hope you will join us this week at Passionate Paper Creations and Friends Facebook page for a special deal from C.C. Designs.  It is located in the banner but you will have to join us to find out the special promotion.

No comments:

Post a Comment