Monday, May 29, 2017

Seraphina's Heart

This week our sponsor on Passionate Paper Creations and Friends Facebook page is Sheepski Designs.  Andrea Norris creates the most beautiful images for Sheepski Designs. I chose to use Seraphina's Heart as my image for my card.  The minute I saw that image I knew I had to color it.  With it's cute smoke heart the image can be used for a wide variety of cards.  I just love it!!  

I also used my wonderful Creative Basics Dies.  For this card I used the hearts from the Grace Build-A-Card Die Kit and the Cutting Edge Borders I Die Set.  I love how they both have the little stitching that goes around the edges.



Here are the Copic Markers I used to color my image

Scales: V01, V05, V06, V09
Wings and Body: BG0000, BG10, BG11, BG53, BG45, BG57
Branch: E33, E35, E37
Smoke Heart: C0, C1, C3

Hope you love my card as much as I do!

Entering into Sheepski Designs Challenge #2

No comments:

Post a Comment