Saturday, December 8, 2018

Vanilla Arts "Baby Pumpkin"


Welcome back to Robin's Crafting Nest!



I have said this before but I may have a small weakness for all things fall.
I love pumpkins, fall leaves, cooler weather, and all fall colors.

This Baby Pumpkin image from Vanilla Arts is simply amazing!  I love
the curly stem and the fantastic divisions in the pumpkins skin.  

Vanilla Arts runs online coloring classes and this is the first class I have taken with them.
I will definitely be going back for more.  There is one with a fall maple leaf I think
I might have to snag next.  Amy Shulke does an amazing job breaking down all the
steps and really making these beautiful images easy to color.

This is my first project really using colored pencils over my copic markers.
I don't have a lot of experience with colored pencils but I am really looking
forward to working more with them since I really love how they 
complement each other.  It is going to take a lot of practice but I like
trying something new.  I love the depth you can add with the colored pencils.




Supply List:



I am very happy with this pumpkin and I am going to be framing it to hang on
my wall in my craft room.  I am very excited to try more online classes by Vanilla Arts.
Thank you Amy Shulke for a fantastic class.  Come join us at Passionate Paper 
Creations and Friends Facebook page to see other design team's work from Vanilla Arts.


Thanks for visiting!

No comments:

Post a Comment