Tuesday, February 13, 2018

Tiddly Inks Molly's Heartline




Welcome back to Robin's Crafting Nest!


Valentines Day is one of my favorite holidays! 
I love buying special treats for my kids or getting all dressed up and going 
on a date with my husband or staying in and having family movie night.  The options are 
endless as long as I am with my family and sharing the love it is the best.


I love all the adorable Valentines Day images at Tiddly Inks.  For my card I used the
 beautiful Molly's Heartline.  I just adore her dress and shoes!  I chose to give 
her a little sparkle so she is ready to go out on the town for Valentines Day.




Copic Colors used are:

Skin: E50, E51, E21, E11
Hair: E31, E33, E35, E47
Dress: C1, C3, C5, C7, R81, R83, R85, BG53, BG57
Shoes: C1, C3, C5, C7
Ground: BG53, BG57


Shopping List:





I hope you will join us at Passionate Paper Creations and Friends Facebook Group where you can see some more beautiful cards made with Tiddly Inks Images.


Happy Valentines Day!

5 comments:

  1. Beautiful! Her dress is gorgeous. Thank you so much for sharing this with us at Tiddly Inks! Good luck,
    Rene

    ReplyDelete
  2. this is just so pretty. Thank you so much for taking the time to play along in the Tiddly Inks challenge with us, hugs Lou xx

    ReplyDelete
  3. Such scrumptious colors on this! Lovely layout! I'm so glad you joined us at Tiddly Inks!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Beautiful colour combo. Thanks for joining us over at Tiddly Inks. Hope to see you again next time xxxx

    ReplyDelete