Monday, January 29, 2018

Pink And Main Scentsational



Welcome back to Robin's Crafting Nest!

Today I am working with some adorable stamps from Pink & Main.

Do you ever have a smell that you just can't get enough of?

As my family knows my favorite smell is Skunk! 

I think I may be the only one in the world who's favorite smell is skunk.  My entire family cringes when I say it is my favorite smell, they just don't understand.  I don't know why it is my favorite but I love that smell.

When I saw the Scentsational stamp set from Pink & Main I knew it was one that needed to be added to my stamp stash.  This stamp set comes with 4 adorable skunks, 3 scent filled sentiments, and lots of additional scene setting stamps.  Aren't they adorable!




Copic Markers Used Are:

Skunks C3, C5, C7, C9, RV02
Mushrooms, Snail, Bow: Y18, Y38, BG11, BG45, BG49
Flower: Y13, Y18, Y30, RV00, RV02, RV04, YG21, YG03, YG17, YG67
Log: E23, E25, E27, E29


Shopping List:

3D Foam Squares


I can't get enough of these sweet skunks!  Pink & Main is the sponsor of the week at Passionate Paper Creations and Friends Facebook Group.  I hope you will join us for some fun and inspiration.

Thanks for Visiting!

No comments:

Post a Comment