Tuesday, August 29, 2017

Creative Basics Dies by Rhea

Welcome back to Robin's Crafting Nest!

Today I am going to show you a card I created using dies, card stock and a pen.  

Rhea Weigand just released 5 new dies through C.C. Designs called Creative Basics Dies By Rhea.  These dies are amazing!!  All of the dies have a purple coating for easy release.  This is especially important for the wonderful leaves I used on my card because they have such a delicate stem but with the coating I had no issues.

Do you like to doodle or tangle?  I do!  When I saw the Perfectly Layered Dotted Daisies I knew I wanted to tangle on them.  After cutting out the Daisies on white card stock I used my pen to draw different patterns on each flower.  There is so many different options that you can try.  I did mine in black and white but you can always add color.




Simple card to execute with a great impact.

Check Out Passionate Paper Creations Blog to see more wonderful designs from the design team or join us at Passionate Paper Creations and Friends Facebook group.

No comments:

Post a Comment