Monday, July 3, 2017

C.C. Designs Lumber Jack

Welcome back to Robin's Crafting Nest.

This weeks sponsor over at Passionate Paper Creations and Friends is C.C. Designs.  They have such a wide variety of Rubber Stamps from different artists so there is really something there for everyone.

Today I am sharing this really adorable Lumber Jack Stamp from Roberto's Rascals Lumberjack Guys Rubber Stamp Set.  They are such a great images to use for a masculine card for a boy. I used my Creative Basics Dies to frame the image and sentiment and to add the wonderful clouds.  To frame the image I used Fancy Squares & Little Things Dies, to frame the sentiment I used Fancy Rectangles & Layers Dies and to create the clouds I used the Allifair Build-A-Card Dies.




Here are the Copic Markers I used to color my image

Skin: E50, E51, E21, E11
Hair: E31, E35, E57, E79
Pants and Hat: B24, B28, B29
Blue Shirt and Shoes: B21, B23
Plaid Shirt: BG10, BG11, BG13
Tree Stump: E31, E33, E35, E57, W3
Sky, B0000, B000
Grass: YG21, YG17, YG67, G03

Come join us at Passionate Paper Creations and Friends where you get awesome discounts to sponsors like C.C. Designs.  There is one in the banner now and you can purchase something wonderful for your collection.

No comments:

Post a Comment