Sunday, May 28, 2017

Peony Jar

I created a beautiful card to share today using my fabulous Creative Basics Dies.  I really love these dies, they cut so nicely using my Sizzix Big Shot.  The Grace Build-A-Card die set makes the most adorable round card.  I love the fancy edges.  I also incorporated the Fancy Circles die set to frame my sentiment.  For my image I chose Peony Vase cling stamp from Stampendous.  I love peonies because you can get them in so many beautiful colors.  I had a lot of fun coloring the vase as well, it just reminded me of old blue china my Grandmother used to collect.




Here are the Copic Markers I used to color the image

Peonies: RV10, RV04, RV06, RV09, RV69
Leaves: YG21, YG03, YG17, YG67
Vase: B60, B23, B24, B26

I hope you like it!

No comments:

Post a Comment